4 min to read
The Top 5 Bluetooth Headphones Under $100
Original video published on Jun 20, 2019
- “I have a fond memory of the Mpow H10’s deep active noise-canceling. When I first tried them out. When I'm in my office there's machinery going on in the background, there are elevators and a lot of low-frequency noises. As soon as you flip that switch, it just cuts all that low-frequency noise out, and your music sounds awesome.”
I’m bringing you my top 5 headphones for under 100 bucks. This list is compiled of headphones that I have personally reviewed, and that I personally vouch for because I think they are excellent.
#5 Mpow H10
- Price: $60. I have seen them go for as low as $45 on Amazon when they go on sale, probably one of the best headphones under $60.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Deep active noise-canceling. I have a fond memory of them when I first tried them out. When I’m in my office there’s machinery going on in the background, there are elevators and a lot of low-frequency noises. As soon as you flip that switch, it just cuts all that low-frequency noise out, and your music sounds awesome.
- Pretty comfortable, fairly lightweight. They don’t feel cheaply made with a super plastic feel.
#4 Anker Space NC
- Price: $95. I have seen them as low as $80 or even $70 on Amazon, and I’ve had people in my community tell me at Walmart on sale for as low as $50.
- The #1 spot for me as far as active noise-canceling headphones under $100 for the longest time.
- Some of the best sound quality and active noise-canceling for under $100. It’s the type of noise-canceling that actually improves the audio quality instead of diminishing it.
- Extremely comfortable
- Excellent battery life from 30 to 50 hours depending on whether or not you have active noise-canceling turned on.
- Excellent microphone quality both wired and wireless.
#3 TaoTronics BH046 (Soundsurge 46) ANC
The headphones that actually dethroned the Anker Space NC in active noise canceling.
- Price: $89.99.
- The noise-canceling is that much deeper than the Anker Space NC, and they also have higher volume and better bass. They are a better overall headphone.
- Good battery life. Features fast charging of 5 minutes gives you a couple hours worth of playback time.
- One of the most comfortable headphones that I’ve tried out in a long time. Very well cushioned ear cups, and great cushioning on the headband.
#2 Sony XB950B1 (Refurb)
- Refurbished Price: $60 - $90.
- The bass is real bass, it isn’t that weird haptic bass that you might get with the Skullcandy Crushers. This is the real deal where it’s going to shake your brain if you have it on level 10. These are easily my favorite bass headphones.
- Sony’s app allows you to make adjustments to the headphones and the sound quality. You can adjust the bass from 0 to 10, I usually like to keep it between 4 and 6 depending on the music that I’m listening to.
- Different colors. You can get them in red, black, or blue like the ones I have.
- Extremely comfortable.
#1 Edifier W830BT
- Great sound quality.
- Aptx compatible.
- Unbelievable battery life. Most headphones in this price range are giving you battery life anywhere between 20 to 40 hours, these ones in my testing gave me 88 hours.
- Extremely comfortable, and stylish.
- Include a hard case in the box which a lot of headphones don’t anymore.
- In my opinion, these are better than the Edifier W830BT and the Edifier w820bt.
- Excellent sound quality, excellent volume, great bass. These are dynamic sound, they’re not clinical so the sound is pumped up.